The first step to slow the aging process is to clean up the accumulated “toxic stuff” sitting in our bodies for the past 12 months or more!
Yes, I know you have your favorite anti-aging products but remember healing the skin is from the outside-in and inside-out!
Unfortunately the toxins accelerate aging by increasing the oxidation (think rusting patio furniture) and inflammation. The result: stiff and painful joints, fatigue and low energy levels, difficult weight loss and aging skin! Some of us age faster than others and it shows….. in part due to the amount of toxins store in our bodies.
There’s no better way for you to start an anti-aging program than detoxifying. At the end of this blog, I’ll share a new at home detox program that I love and that’s amazing for detoxing. Our patients are reporting stellar results.
There are two primary causes for disease and accelerated aging:
(1) nutrient levels go down
(2) toxicity levels go up.
Let's Talk Arsenic.
It’s Not Just in Rice
Arsenic contamination of ground and drinking water has become an almost silent global health catastrophe. It leads to liver cirrhosis, NASH (fatty liver, the #1 liver disease now), diabetes, kidney damage, heart attacks, as well as cancers of the skin, liver, bladder, kidney, and lung.
But levels are high in those who eat a lot of chicken, since arsenic is a common insecticide powder used to kill body lice on fowl raised in close quarters.
Aside from the recent discovery that arsenic can be a contaminant in rice, we rarely hear about it. That’s in part because it’s but one of thousands of unavoidable nasty environmental chemicals that erode our health. But worse, we don’t hear about it because there is no easy solution for it.
So arsenic continues to be one of the myriad of unavoidable chemicals that drive our epidemic of chronic diseases. Yet like any chemical, it has multiple ways of damaging our genetics, energy producing mitochondria, and cell membranes needed for producing healing and anti-aging.
Since arsenic is also a heavy metal, it does even more damage. For it can kick minerals out of enzymes and then bring the activity of those enzymes to a screeching halt.
Fortunately, there are many ways to combat the dangers of this heavy metal and other toxins. Examples range from basic foods like pomegranate juice, green beans, brassica every day such as cabbage, arugula, broccoli, brussels sprouts, kale, radishes, collard greens and cauliflower!
The goal is to make sure every day you have phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, amino acids, and whole foods to balance out the destruction of ubiquitous yet unavoidable environmental toxins.
In the meantime, here are my new favorite anti-aging 2-month detox kits and cleanse:
Black Box 2 Detox Program Phase 2
This way you can get rid of even more stored disease-promoting chemicals especially as a new year cleanse, including heavy metals like arsenic.
Health is merely a question of getting enough support to enable you to restore nutrient levels, lower toxin levels and start slowing the aging process in the new year!
To order click on product: (while supply last)
Change The Way You Heal,
• Naujokas MS, et al, The broad scope of health effects from chronic arsenic exposure: update on a worldwide public health problem, Envi- ron Health Persp 121; 3:295-302, 2013
• Rogers S. Total Wellness 12.2017
• El-Demerdash, FM, et al, Ameliorating effect of curcumin on so- dium arsenate-induced oxidative damage and lipid peroxidation in differ- ent rat organs, Food Chemical Toxicology 47:249-54, 2009
• Zhu YG, et al, Exposure to inorganic arsenic from rice: a global health issue, Environmental Pollution 154:169-71, 2008
• Gamble M the, et al., Folic acid supplementation lowers blood arse- nic, American Journal Clinical Nutrition 86; 4:1202-9, 2005
• Choudhury S, et al, Pomegranate protects against arsenic- induced p53-dependent ROS-mediated inflammation and apoptosis in liver cells, J Nutr Biochem 38:25-40, 2016
• Tennant J, Healing Is Electrons, 4 volumes and courses, tennantin- stitute.com